This Eternal Gospel is the one promised by God in Apocalypse Chap. 14 verses 1 to 6

quinta-feira, 17 de abril de 2008

GOD


G O D

I Am the Absolute Essence, I Am Arch-Natural,
Omniscient and Omnipresent, I Am the Universal Mind,
I Am the Original Cause, I Am the Omnipotent Father,
I Am Distinct and I Am the Whole, I Am Ambivalent.

I Am Outside and Inside, I Am Above and Below,
I Am the Whole and the Part, I Am who encompasses everything,
By being the Divine Essence, I also Reveal Myself Creation,
And I Breathe in My Work, being both the Whole and the Fraction.

I Am in your depths, always Maintaining you,
Because I Am your Existence, your Reason for Being,
And I Speak in your inward, and also in your exterior,
I Am in the brain and in the heart, because I Am the Lord.

Come, therefore, to My Temple, return hence to Me,
I Am in you and in the Infinity, I Am the Principle and I Am the Finality,
From My Mind you are sons, you will always be gods,
And marching towards the Truth, you will destroy your crosses.

Do not surrender to mysteries, enigmas, and rituals,
I want Truth and Virtue, none of “isms” and such,
The Laws depart from Me, and when you grow up in them,
In My Facts you will grow up, to have My Glories.

I do not Come and I do not Go, I Am the Eternal and the Present,
I Have always Been and always Will Be, in you, the Patent Divine Essence,
Your presence is in Me, and I Want it full and grown,
Above simulacra, glorifying in Me the Eternal Life.

Abandoning the retrograde and morbid guidings,
That remind of idolatrous times and dusty paganisms,
Seek Me in the Inner Temple, in Virtue and Truth,
And united with Me you will have, in Me, the Glory and the Freedom.

I Have Always Been, I Am and I Will Be in you, the Source of Mercy,
Awaiting your Holiness, in the Integral Conscience,
Because I do not want forms and slobber, but conscious sons,
Collaborative sons of Mine, by the Union of Our Minds

Nenhum comentário:

Total de visualizações de página

Visita